- A jugged hare is all very well, but it's difficult to feed one carrots.
- Never try to drink the hare of the dog, as they are electrically propelled and you could receive a shock.
- Welsh rabbits do not melt under the grill.
- The Easter Bunny doesn't actually lay eggs.
- Hares are naturally hare-brained.
- To rabbit, meaning to talk insessantly, derives from the exagerated mouth movements used eating stringy cheese.
- 17.71% of middle-aged men have no hares on their head.
- A rabbit punch is not alcoholic, but can still cause you to lose consciousness.
- Breeding like rabbits would involve living in a hole in the ground.
- A hare is a mollusc.